|Home - Contact Information Copyright 2007 - 2009 Future University Egypt . All rights reserved|
Religion – no matter which one – is a fundamental part of any person. As varied as our beliefs are, they still shape our lives and influence our attitudes and behavior at all levels.
At FUE we do not tell you what to believe; but from our conviction that religion plays a pivotal role in our life we want to help our students to achieve the following:
• Correct Understanding of the scriptures of religion in an enlightened atmosphere and through interacting with respected and renowned religious figures so as to obtain information and clarify issues from reliable sources.
• Learning to accept and respect each others beliefs towards achieving a harmonious coexistence and minimizing prejudices.
Regulations and Policies :
1. Religion Care is offered to all students without discrimination or preferences.
2. No clubs or groups based on religion that discriminate between students are allowed or recognized.
3. Seminars addressing religious matters are subject to prior approval and review to ascertain that their topics are in compliance with and conform to the basic principal of respecting others beliefs and religion. Decision as taken by University authority is final in this regard
4. All students regardless of their respective religion are allowed and will not be barred or hindered in any way from attending seminars or meetings as organized by the University
5. Any student and/or faculty member showing disrespect or in any way or manner intentionally insulting religious beliefs will be subject to disciplinary measures as fully prescribed in University regulations.