Call for Oral & Posters Presenters
Abstracts submitted for the session lectures and poster presentation will be reviewed on the basis of scientific merit, novelty and practical application. The abstracts should not exceed 200 words & should be written in English language including title, naming the principle author with complete contact details (organization, mailing address, E-mail, phone, fax and coauthors).
For Abstract form, click here, fill it up and send to Icps2015@fue.edu.eg
Please join us in sunny Cairo in February 2015 to share your research and expand the network with fellow academic and corporate researchers.
DEADLINE OF ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS FOR LECTURE AND POSTER PRESENTATION: 30st November 2014.
You are invited to submit your abstracts for the 3rd FUE-ICPS, 2015, where professionals from around the world will gather to share the latest developments in their field.
Guidelines for Oral Presenters
Accepted abstracts scheduled for lecture session presentation will be grouped by topic. You will be notified of your session and time via e-mail. Also check the meeting program onsite.
Authors of the accepted oral presentations are requested to submit a CD of their PDF power point presentation by 31st December 2014.
Guidelines for Poster Presenters
Poster sessions will be held between 9 am-5 pm. Author(s) should be available during breaks and lunch time to answer questions, expand on the material and take part in discussions.
The following guidelines will be adopted:
- Accepted abstracts scheduled for poster session presentation will be grouped by topic. You will be notified of your session and time via e-mail. Also check the meeting program onsite.
- Posters should be mounted on assigned boards. Locate your poster number in the meeting program. Your poster number will be posted on your board prior to setup.
- The Poster Session is located in the conference dedicated area.
- The Organizing Committee will not be responsible for posters that are not removed by the end of each session.
- The size of the poster should not exceed 1.20 meter high – 0.85 meter wide. All posters must be in “portrait” format.
- Use a clear typeface and, if possible, a laser printer.
- Posters should be readable from a distance of 1-2 meters. Therefore, your text must be not less than 16 points to enable easy reading.
- It is of high interest to have a large lettering for the poster's title, author and company; the font size of the title should be not less than 48 points.
- Graphs and figures should be readable from a distance of 1-2 meters.
It is recommended to produce handout of not more than two pages for your poster.
For Further information please contact:
Prof. Dr. Hussein El-Subbagh
Mobile: +20 100 537 3939