University of Cincinnati Summer Program 2019
After the great success of the University of Cincinnati's professional summer programs, FUE has the pleasure to announce UC's 5th Summer 3-weeks Program that is scheduled to take place from July 8 till 26, 2019
The program is designed for students at FUE's Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Faculty of Economics & Political Science, Faculty of Computers & Information Technology, and the Faculty of Commerce & Business Administration. To live a full intercultural experience, our students from different countries.
- Students will be exempted from the Program's tuition fees (i.e. $ 6450).
- Throughout the trip, students will be chaperoned by FUE professional staff.
- Upon completion of the program, students will receive a certificate of completion from UC.
About UC's Summer Programs
The Program is designed to offer candidates with the know - how that gives them an edge in developing their "professional experience". Classes are held from Monday through Friday for Six hours per day.
Negation Management – Environmental Science – Entrepreneurship
The program costs $2400 that include:
- On-Campus full board accommodation (3 weeks)
- SEVIS Fees for issuing F1 Student Visa costs ($200)
- USA visa fees
- On Campus Medical Insurance coverage up to $50,000
- Two cultural / social outings
- On Campus Gym membership (3 weeks)
- UC ID Card
- Airport transfers in Cincinnati
And does not include:
- Flight tickets
- English proficiency is a must
- Approval from your Faculty Dean who, in return, will send you to the director of International Affairs office
- A valid Passport
Contact your Faculty before Jan 31, 2019 (FCBA Dr. Ghada Refaat, FET Dr. Yehya Serag, FEPS Dr. Salwa Thabet, FCIT Dr. Heba Mohsen)