- Course Code :
- Level :
- Course Hours :
- Department :
Department of Electrical Engineering
Instructor information :
Area of Study :
1. Understand fundamentals of thermodynamics, fluid statics and dynamics
2. Apply the fundamental principles of Fluid Mechanics for the solution of practical Engineering problems
3. Applying the fundamental principles of thermodynamics
4. Explore the fundamental principles of thermo dynamics and fluid mechanics through experimentation
5. Develop skills for analyzing experimental data and working in teams
6. Share ideas and work in a team.
7. The student shall attain the above mentioned objectives efficiently under controlled guidance and supervision while gaining the experience through application and analysis of realistic power system data.
For further information :