- Course Code :
- Level :
- Course Hours :
- Department :
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Instructor information :
Area of Study :
Upon the completion of the course, students should be able to:
1. Learn the basics ideas about the sensing elements for different transducers.
2. Select the appropriate measuring instrument for certain physical measurement.
3. Perform statistical error analysis.
4. Deduce the governing equation for the measuring instruments.
5. Design of measurement systems according to specific conditions.
6. Ability to calibrate the measuring systems to reduce errors.
For further information :