Your Future in Future University in Egypt
Future University in Egypt (FUE) is one of the leading universities with a high profile amongst private universities, and holds an elevated rank in the QS World University Rankings, for the Arab region in 2021. The university presents researches and educational services at an international level and according to the latest advanced educational methods based on sophisticated plans and programs under the auspices of Dr. Khaled Azazy, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Future University in Egypt, who has worked on promoting academic distinction and developing education as an evitable necessity to achieving sustainable development as well as the nation’s vision of 2030.
FUE has a number of characteristics and factors that have placed it at the international level, of the most prominent are:
1. FUE provides a powerful educational system that contributes to the building of an enlightened and creative personality, through high-quality educational and training services, in accordance with the latest learning methods in the world.
2. FUE has an excellent academic reputation, and has succeeded in providing a unique model of "hybrid" education that combines face-to-face learning and distance learning using interactive electronic methods, with the university using the latest smart tools of interactive learning.
3. The University contains 6 major faculties each of which is considered an independent institution with its own property and equipment, namely: Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Pharmaceutical Industries, Faculty of Oral & Dental Medicine, Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Faculty of Economics & Political Science, Faculty of Commerce & Business Administration, Faculty of Computers & Information Technology.
4. FUE is constantly working to develop the means of education and scientific research and prioritizes providing the labor market with skilled and qualified calibers to deal with advanced techniques in light of the future evolution.
5. The distinctive academic programs offered by the university to its students at all levels, as well as the graduate and post-graduate courses, that are characterized by innovation and quality standards.
6. FUE has a selection of the most qualified academics from professors, researchers and faculty members at the local and international levels.
7. FUE’s success in achieving several academic cooperation agreements with some of the world's most distinguished universities. The agreements included the exchange of faculty and students, the accreditation of degrees, continuing education and degree programs, whether taught on campus or through distance learning.
8. The University has signed agreements with the University of Cincinnati in the US, University College Cork in Ireland, Missouri University of Science and Technology in the US, Case Western Reserve University in the US, Universiti Utara Malaysia, and University of Central Lancashire, among others.
9. FUE has made a strong contribution to supporting the success of economic and social development plans by organizing conferences and seminars, including “Egypt in a Changing World”, which was widely attended and reported by all media.
10. FUE is very keen on being active in its social and charitable role through the University Dental Hospital, which provides its services free of charge. Moreover, it provides grants greater than that approved by the Supreme Council of Universities, as well as other charitable activities.
FUE in Media: