About The Future University in Egypt Dental Hospital
The Future University in Egypt Dental Hospital was the vision of the late Dr. Hassan Azazy, whose dream was to build a hospital that could compete with the very best the world has to offer in terms of training, treatment, and awareness of dental health.
His dream became reality in the form of a purpose-built facility in the heart of Cairo, the first of its kind to be established by a private university in the Middle East. During construction of the 13,500 m2 hospital, dental experts from the USA, Europe, and Egypt were consulted and the latest technologies incorporated in order to provide a specialized educational hospital that could compete with the very best universities around the world by undertaking the training of undergraduate and postgraduate dental students, nurses, and technicians.
FUE has maintained a highly reputable dental faculty over the years, therefore the development of the Dental Hospital was a step towards the FUE goal of providing the best dental academic programs and patient services in Egypt and neighbouring countries. By developing new state-of-the-art facilities, introducing new services and building new knowledge-based relationships, FUE will continue to grow and improve.
The Future University in Egypt teaching hospital is to be a leader in healthcare education and service provision through compliance with the best-known international quality standards, and aims to increase its market share in Egypt and the Middle East.
The Future University in Egypt teaching hospital is a distinguished healthcare organization whose mission is to give its students the best quality education and training and also to serve the community by providing the best quality care at an affordable cost. The Future University in Egypt teaching hospital also acts as a socially responsible institution, aiming to improve general health and help eradicate disease from our communities.
- Continuous improvement
- Our students and patients are the most important persons in this institution.
- Our students and patients are not dependent on us; we are dependent on them.
- Our students and patients are not an interruption to our work; they are the purpose of it.
- Our students and patients are not outsiders to our business; they are part of it.
- Our students and patients are not statistics; it is our job to satisfy them.
- Our faculty members are passionate about education and about their areas of specialization. This passion is one of our greatest assets.
- We respect the dignity of those in our care, serving them with compassion and offering them high-quality care, irrespective of their financial circumstances.
- Excellence in teaching and research is fundamental to our ability to deliver outstanding care.
- We practice evidence-based medicine and dentistry and assess our performance based on patient outcomes, safety, and quality.
- We function in a partnership with the faculty, staff, management, and the community.
- We obey the law and we stick to professional ethics, corporate governance and corporate social responsibility conduct.